Saturday 28 September 2013

Ma Famille

A simple post that related to my family... The real family with harmony and lots of love that never shown, but all of us knew it. I can't accept it while I was 18... But now, I know what is right and what is wrong, I appreciated them, they knew I'd changed, they are happy with my changes, they have never been that supportive before. Thank you all for everything. I will work hard to give you all a better life, 4 of us will. 


My mom finally, found her happiness. True happiness. #Blessed
There are still many people thought that I'm the eldest, just becuz I'm the tallest in this family -.- BTW my youngest brother growing taller year by year. He has reached the 160cm mark, and he is just 13 y's/O.

j'aime ma famille.


#Buddishm

No comments:

Post a Comment