Monday 2 September 2013

Birthday. 21st

So basically here's what i do on my birthday.

Woke up on 1pm > Bath > Eat Brunch > Get a hair cut(BALD) > Lying on sofa for 3 hours > Go for sunset > Buy Satay > Eat steamboat > Drink a lil bit of beer > Blow some candles > Eat some cake > Stay up late > Sleep 

My 21st birthday, no friends no girlfriend.. Only family and 1 lovely sofa. Thanks for all the wishes. Thanks for not forgetting me. Thanks for not wishing me( u know who u r). Thanks mom for trying to cheer me up and the steamboat too. Thanks my for the cake. Thank God for bringing me to this world. 
View from my house

View from Kuala Perlis
Surprise surprise :)

I wish all the people around me, stay happy and healthy. Including you... Every birthday boy n girl allow to have 3 wishes. 2 more wishes, i'm not using it. One is more than enough.

Can i forgive myself already? 

No comments:

Post a Comment