Tuesday 27 August 2013

Unbeatable

Hey, finally finished my exam... I know i did not pay full effort on this semester exam, due to..... Many many thing, but i know i still able to get a good result... haha... (Lansi-ness strikes :P) As usual, sleep right away after every exam... moving out from this hostel soon, soooo lazy to move things.. -.- From G block to H block, now go back to G block... New life? Well, i already started my new life 1 month ago i guess... 

So i watched "Unbeatable" yesterday(Monday), such a great movie to watch... The story, the moral of that story, actors, actresses.. All good... One movie that able to kick start my workout mood and actually makes me wanna whack some ass off... 
I know this may look a lil bit unrealistic, but who knows as i already in good progress.
I don't realize until friends told me that i looked a lil bit different already... Now i just have to keep doing what i do... Keep this promise... I know it's too late... I do it for my life, leave no regrets.. :)

Dream - Determination - Passion - Never Give Up - Never Stop Dreaming - Do What You Wanna Do - Be Who You Wanna Be - Motivation

You will never know your potential until you push yourself to the limit... You will never know how strong you are until you finally beat yourself down... 

You need a strong and great heart to forgive someone, but to forgive yourself, you need a stronger and greater heart. Which is what i exactly need now.

No comments:

Post a Comment