Friday 2 September 2011

Hey it's 30th of August !

Examination

- Hopefully i can pass all my subject and promote to Diploma level :)
- Now i know mathematics is not hard as i thought before.. 
- Pay more hard work, gain more positive results..
- Think positively..

*If i failed any mathematics paper, I WILL DELETE MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT..*
*if i pass all my subjects, VEGETARIAN for 1 month and 9 days..*

BIRTHDAYYYYYYY !

30/08/2011

Best birthday celebration so far.. Surprise from my baby and her frens.. Seoul Garden, AWESOME cake, AWESOME gifts from baby and shorty.. crazy with them.. and the most most most important thing is, baby cook for meee !! Muffins !! i already forgot about it ady, i just can't describe my feelings when i saw it appear in front of my eyes.. Touchy! Thanks alot my lenglui baby :P and that chicken thigh tastes soooo good.... ! fried rice emmmm SKIP :X 

Thank you Fishyy Ye, Jesea min, Jeslin Teng, Huihui, NeverHeardBefore a.k.a May Ting Goh.. :D

Sincerely,

JEROME YE

Nike's T and Puma's Bottle.. wuuu Branded~ 

 First Nike's T in my life!Thanks baby! Although i really don't want you to buy it for me.. It's too expensive.. But don't worry i'm still very happy :P

Puma's Bottle from SHORTY !!
 :DDD super like this photo! 

Shy shy :P 

That's all for me la.... I'm 19 now,enjoy my life with her.. :) Love ya and thank ya~ <3 eeee rou ma :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment